Your Contact Data
By using our website or attending our events or emailing us you are consenting to the following below
- Being sent event alerts by text or receiving calls to the number provided to us.
- Being sent information about our services to the email provided to us.
- Your data WILL NOT be shared by us with any 3rd parties
- To be removed from our event alerts you must either email info@kizombaaddiction with your registered email address and the subject line ‘text – opt-out’ plus the days of the week you want to stop receiving information about, i.e., texts – opt-out Monday.
- To be removed from all event alerts you must email ‘text – opt-out all.’
- To be removed from our email list you must click on unsubscribe at the bottom of any emails.
- Opting-out of any of the event alerts or our mailing lists also cancels eligibility for all special offers.
- If there are cancellations by us we add the sessions cancelled to the end of your course.
- Special events are not part of the course however if they clash with your course we will credit your course with extra sessions at the end of your course.
- Our courses take place over a 4-week period and sessions are to be attended consecutively.
- The payment of the course guarantees the classes only but we will provide you access to our parties as a bonus.
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction or we will provide you with a refund after accounting for the full price of the sessions elapsed since your course began.
- We also guarantee your results within your course period to pass our technique and steps structure for beginners for the intense and addict level 3 month courses if you maintain 100% attendance level or you will have access to the classes for your level for free until you do achieve the next level of the syllabus.
- All courses expire after 3 months if not used.
Courses can only be redeemed for the day of the week you enrolled for.
- A £3 fee is applied for each date of your course that is changed and each change made thereafter.
- All items must be placed in the cloakroom and paid for to be secured or you will be liable for your own loss.
- Valuable items should not be placed in the cloakroom as we can guarantee the value up to the maximum of £50 (proof required)
- Attendees must treat all staff and all guests with the utmost respect at all times.
- Harassment of any kind or the threat of violence or rudeness will not be tolerated.
- Attendees are expected to help staff and security in the event of an investigation, a person under investigation who does not comply will be removed. Any person found to be a detriment to a cordial environment will also be removed.
- Any damage caused to any items or equipment by an attendee must be paid for.
- Unattended items must be placed in the cloakroom and paid for unattended items place on the floor or on the seats will be removed by a member of staff.
- We welcome people of ALL backgrounds to celebrate African culture and we will ensure that we respect the culture where Kizomba comes from by advising attendees how to keep their Kizomba authentic.
- Event tickets are non-refundable.
- 10% of spend towards courses is only valid if you bring us your receipts for purchases made at the bar.
- 10% of spend that goes towards courses has a daily cap of £200 cumulatively for all attendees on that day, so please bring us your receipts as early as you can.
- Subscription payments are non-refundable once processed
- Subscription payments are taken at the beginning of the course period for which you have enrolled
- Your subscription to monthly payments can be cancelled at any time before the next payment is due
- Subscription discount is awarded on the premise that a second subscription payment takes place. If only the initial payment takes place, the discount will be forfeit and the difference between subscription price and non-subscription price must be paid