One of the biggest weekly Kizomba parties in London where Africa meets the world. A wonderful mix of people from various cultures enjoying a very classy PALOP (Angola, Sao Tome e Principe, Mozambique, Guinea Bissau and Cape Verde) experience in the most multicultural city in the world, consider this the party to be at for pure Kizomba and Semba indulgence.
The classes are designed specifically for students to be able to dance with PALOPS and we are committed to making sure our students develop a strong foundation so they can dance smoothly and elegantly with balance, musicality, movement and connection in every step with everybody. To help you do that we have a syllabus structure to ensure a steady developmentand make our students dance like a pro in no time! #KizombaAddiction#Kizomba #LetsDance
Adulis Restaurant (basement level)
44-46 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6BT
Classes 8-10pm – £12 (including the party)
Party 10 – 3am – £10
8 pm Technique class with Syed Ali
9 pm 3 Kizomba classes with Sonny, Syed and Mikumba
10 pm – Party with DJ G-Sousa & DJ Bangolano
Dress to impress, no hoodies, running trainers, woolly hats or sports wear. Smart, funky, elegant, african or sexy.
you must provide your Full Name to able to enter, for safety and security reasons!
1. Join the nights text list by texting your full name & the word “Vicio” to 07886471393 to be updated with the latest news and info.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word syllabus to receive the Kizomba Addiction syllabus structure
3. Register on our website www.kizombaaddiction.com to become a member and be eligible to redeem our members only deals.
To book the table for exclusive use please get in touch with the us by email or text or speak to a member of staff on Saturday.
Free entry for the birthday boy or girl and a special guest list price entry for your friends. You can also book a table and request a flyer to be made for you 😉 To organise your birthday party call and book now on 07886471393 or email us at email@example.com
1. Less than 5 mins walk from Oval underground station.
2. Free parking is available on singe red line on Brixton road after 7 pm and on the side roads too!
3. Buses from Vauxhall 185, 436 36 stop close to the venue. Buses from Brixton 35, 45 and 59 stopping close to the venue.
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Website: www.kizombaaddiction.com
3. Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/
4. Syed Ali Facebook: http://goo.gl/o4Dnn0
5. Twitter: www.twitter.com/
6. Freephone number: 0800 999 1119
7. International – Whatsapp: +447886471393
The ONLY place to spend your Saturday night’s!